The Graduate school operates based on the principles of project management, taking into account the basic principles of the educational policy of the leading universities of the world, according to the Bologna Declaration.
The creation of the Graduate School is caused by the increased need for highly qualified personnel of the new formation in connection with the formation of a new territorial unit in Kazakhstan – the Turkestan region. Successful development of the region will be largely determined by the quality of human capital of the public service and the real sector of the economy, as well as the social sphere. Currently, there is active interaction with leading companies, enterprises of the region and international organizations.
Four programs have been created within the Graduate School:
– Program on public administration and regional development
– Management and Leadership Development Program
– Economics program
– Program for Finance and Accounting
371 students, and about 42 people work. In the Graduate School, which trains qualified specialists in 5 specialties, foreign students from the Turkic states and professional teachers are trained. Education in higher education is conducted in all specialties in Kazakh, Turkish, Russian and English.
Higher education offers five main professions: civil servants, business managers and economists, accountants and auditors:
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Management (BM)
- Bachelor of Economics (BE)
- Bachelor of Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Audit (BAA)
- Masters of Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters of Management (MM)
- Masters of Economics (ME)
- Masters of Finance (MF)
- Master in Accounting and Audit (MAA)
- Ph.D. of Economics (DE)
- Ph.D. of Management (DM)
- Ph.D. of Public Administration (DPA)