Occupation: Management and leadership development program director, Associate Professor, PhD
- Production management І and ІІ
- Production strategy
- State regulation of the economy
- State foreign policy
University campus, 1 building №209 office
Tel.: +7 (725 33) 3-36-36 / 11-33
High Bachelor: Public and local administration / Akhmet Yassawi University
Master: Economics / Akhmet Yassawi University
PhD: Management / Gazi University, Turkey
- 2007-2009 – Youth Affairs Specialist, tutor, reviewer, supervisor in Akhmet Yassawi University
- 2009-2014 – PhD student in Gazi University, Turkey
- 2014-2016 – Head of the Department of Science in Akhmet Yassawi University
- 2014-2018 – PhD doctor, Associate professor in the department “Management and tourism” in Akhmet Yassawi University
- 2016-2018 – Deputy dean of Social Sciences for educational and methodical work in Akhmet Yassawi University
- 2018-current – Management and leadership development program director in Akhmet Yassawi University
- PhD doctor in Gazi University / Turkey (02.07.2014)
- Acknowledgement of PhD diploma in Kazakhstan, order of Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan №1374 (15.10.2015)
- Advanced Training certificate «Learning and Teaching in Higher Education» of Newcastle University / The Great Britain (24.11.-03.12.2015)
- Advanced Training certificate of Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan «ORLEU» Almaty (06.11.-05.12.2015)
- Advanced Training certificate of Ministry of Economy of Turkey/ Ankara and Istanbul (13-18.11.2017)
- Laureate of the State Scientific Scholarship, Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan №672 (06.12.2018)
- Awarded The Title of Associate professor in Economics, Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan №1996 (14.12.2018)
Researches, published works (last 3 years):
- «Determination of Quality Requirements in Tourism Management and Finance Departments of Akhmet Yassawi University by Kano Model», Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 6, No:3 S1, 2015, pp. 34-42, MCSER Publishing.
- «A Case Study for using the Quality Function Deployment Method as a Quality Improvement Tool in the Universities», International Review of Management and Marketing, Vol. 66, No:3, 2016, pp. 569-576. Econjournals Publishing.
- «Place of Tourism in the Economy of Kazakhstan Republic», Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol. 39, 2016, pp. 3-6, Elsevier Publishing.
- «Expressions Creating Confusion among Elements of Promotion Mix: Sales Promotion», International Review of Management and Marketing, Vol. 7, No:2, 2017, pp. 193-196. Econjournals Publishing.
- «Determination and Comparison of Food Safety Knowledge, Attitude and Behaviors of Employees in 4-5 Star Hotels in Kazakhstan», Revista Espacios, Vol. 39, No:39, 2018, pp. 33-43. Revista Espacios Publishing.
- «QFD as a Method of Quality Improvement in Education», I KERA International Conference on «Trends in Eurasian Educational Policy and Practice», at Nazarbayev University, Astana / Kazakhstan, 9-11 February 2017.
- «Üniversitelerde Kalite Iyileştirme Aracı Olarak Kalite Fonksiyon Yayılımı Yönteminin Kullanılması ve Örnek Bir Uygulama», Uluslararası Türk Dünyası Eğitim Bilimleri ve Sosyal Bilimler Kongresi, Antalya / Türkiye, 1-4 Aralık 2016
- «Tutundurma Karması Unsurları Arasında Kargaşa Yaratan İfadeler:
- Satış Tutundurma», Abstracts Book of International EMI Entrepreneurship and Social Sciences Congress (EMISSC), p.36, Lefkosa / North Cyprus, 27-29 April 2018
- «Quality and Its Significance in Educational Services», Abstracts Book of International Congress on Turkish Geography Socail Sciences Research III, p.40, Almaty / Kazakhstan, 03-05 September 2018
- «Determination the Quality Requirements that Affecting Student Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction Using the Kano Model», X NIS International Research-to-Practice Conference on «Next Generation Schools», at Nazarbayev University, Astana / Kazakhstan, 25-26 October 2018.
- «Kano Modeli İle Bütünleştirilmiş Modern Kalite Fonksiyon Yayılımı», Monografi, Senato Kararı №4, 03.03.2017. «Turan» yayınevi, Türkistan 22.05.2017