Occupation: Management and leadership development program teaching staff, Ph.D.
- Strategic Management
- Risk management
- Quality management
University campus, 1 building, №213 office
- Bachelor: Management and Economics / Ahmed Yasawi University
- Master: Economics / Ahmed Yasawi University
- PhD: Management / Ahmed Yasawi University
Work experience: Total work experience 13 years
- 2005-2010 – teaching staff in the department of “Management and Marketing” in Ahmed Yasawi University
- 2010-2016 – PhD student in Management in Ahmed Yasawi University
- 2016-2018 – PhD, Senior Lecturer in the department of “Management and Tourism” in Ahmed Yasawi University
- 2018-current – PhD, Senior Lecturer in the department of Management and leadership development program in Ahmed Yasawi University
- Advanced Training certificate for 72 hours of knowledge-enhancing on the subject of «Modern Pedagogical Technologies in Higher Education» at Ahmed Yesevi University’s by Continuing Education Institute ( from 13.03.- t01.04.2017).
- Advanced Training certificate of the English language development course organized by Ahmet Yesevi University’s and Continuous Education Institute (Intermediate B2. 02.10.2017-28.02.2018).
- Advanced Training certificate “Competitive Project Development (Horizon 2020)” Certificate of Participation (InExCB-Kz) 2018.
Researches, published works (last 3 years):
- R.I.Maneva, O.J.Kravets, B.Keneshbayev, A.Zhaxybayeva. Building the Adaptive Project Groups in the Vertically Integrated Industries within the Quality Management System. Quality – Access to Success, Vol. 18, No. 160 (2017): 79-82 pp.
- B.Zh. Almukhambetova, R. I. Yermankulova, Zh. O.Tokhayeva, B.Keneshbayev, Innovation process management in agriculture: International Practice, Espacios, Vol. 38, No. 48 (2017): 24-29 pp.
- D. Mukhiyayeva, A.Bakirbekova, L.Moldashbayeva, B.Keneshbayev, Improving the mechanism of municipal Financing of innovational companies, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic , Vol. 14, No. 14 (2016): 695-711 pp.