Occupation:Management and leadership development program teaching staff , Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor
- Production strategy
- Preparing Future Global Leaders
- Basics of Technology Commercialization
University campus, 1 building №213 office
Tel.: +7 (725 33) 3-36-36 / 11-33
Faculty of Philosophy and Economics / Specialty – Political Economy / Kazakh National University named Al-Farabi
- 1973 – 1980 – State farmworker in the Leninsky district
- 1980 – 1995 – Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Economy, Kazakh Institute of Chemical Technology
- 1993 – 1994 – Deputy Head of the Department of Languages of the South Kazakhstan Region
- 1996 – 2015 Director of the South Kazakhstan College of Humanities and Economics
- 2015 – 2016 – Director of the Department of International Relations at the IKTU named H.A.Yasawi
- 2016 – 2018 – Director of the Student House Relations at the IKTU named H.A.Yasawi
- 2018 – 2019 – Director of the Yasawi Scientific Center at the IKTU named H.A.Yasawi
- 2019 – Professor of Management and Leadership Development Programme at the IKTU named H.A.Yasawi
- Letter of thanks from the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.Nazarbayev
- Certificate of Appreciation and Letter of Appreciation from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Medal “Қазақстан Республикасының тәуелсіздігіне 10 жыл"
- Medal “Қазақстан Республикасының тәуелсіздігіне 20 жыл"
- Medal of Y.Altynsarin
- Breastplate “Excellence in Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
- Breastplate “Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
- Diploma of the South Kazakhstan Regional Maslikhat
- A Letter of Appreciation from the akim of the region and the akim of the city of Shymkent
- The delegate of the II Congress of Workers of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2001
- In 1996, on his own initiative, opened the first private college in the South Kazakhstan region, whose director was until August 25, 2015. In college, orphans studied for free, students from low-income families, with a 50% discount.
- Textbooks “Strategic Management"
- Textbooks “Innovation Management"
- Monograph “Modernization of the economy of Kazakhstan: theory, trends and mechanisms"